Saturday 30 March 2013

Juvela goodies

A couple of days ago I received this amazing goodie box from Juvela in the post!


My dietician had given me a whole load of information and leaflets about various gluten-free companies, including one from Juvela inviting you to sign up for a free sample pack. Naturally, I filled out the form, popped it in the post and a couple of weeks later I received my sample pack.

What's inside? 

2 x pizza bases

1 box of fusilli pasta
1 box of crispbread
1 box of fibre flakes
1 box of white mix (flour mix)
1 fibre sliced loaf
5 x white rolls




This is another great company that want you to try their products first. Like Glutafin, Juvela have obviously spent massive amounts of time and money on preparing their sample boxes to send out to people. I'm so grateful that companies actually do this because it means I can sample many different products and brands before I decide on what I want to get on my prescription.


I can't wait to give them all a try. Reviews coming soon.

Thank you Juvela!


No comments:

Post a Comment