Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Only Way is Gluten-Free heads down south!

I'm off down south, to Barnstaple, North Devon for a few days to visit friends. I'm really looking forward to a nice break and a change of scenery but this is also the first time I will be away from home since being diagnosed as a Coeliac so I am feeling a little bit nervous about what/where I will be eating for the next 4 days.

Never fear I'm packing a few gluten-free essentials to take with me just in case - some bread, crackers, cereal and some macaroons for snacking plus some gluten-free stock cubes and gravy granules - always be prepared (can you tell I used to be in the Girl Guides?)

I've done my research and checked out Coeliac UK's venue guide on their website and found a couple of places to eat out in Barnstaple that they recommend but I'm looking forward to having a good old nosey round the place and hopefully I will find some great new places to eat out that are Coeliac-friendly. So watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment