Friday 28 February 2014

A bit of good news from the Dietician!

It's nice to get a bit of good news every once in a while, and believe me I'm due some!
My latest visit to the dietician last week went very well indeed. So much so they decided to discharge me. I've gained a pound in weight since December (yes, a whole pound!). Now I know this isn't very much to a lot of people but regular readers of this blog will know that since my diagnosis last year I have struggled to put any weight on and in fact have been losing weight since changing my diet. I've dropped a whole dress size in the space of a couple of months and it meant I had to go out and buy myself new clothes. 
As I've maintained my weight and my blood tests have come back negative for the Coeliac antibody I no longer need to see the dietician. Result!

No comments:

Post a Comment