Monday 30 June 2014

Newburn Bakehouse square seeded wraps



Last week Newburn Bakehouse announced that their fab square seeded wraps now include an extra wrap in every pack meaning you now get 4 wraps for the same price as we were paying for 3 previously. This was music to my ears as I'm sure it is for Coeliacs everywhere. I love these wraps (they make great fajitas) and they regularly appear in my shopping basket but I have to admit I did find them quite pricey (ranging between £2.90-£3.10 per pack depending on where you shop and where in the country you live). But now we are getting an extra wrap at no extra cost I feel they are definitely worth the money. What you are getting is 4 really substantial wraps that don't fall apart when you pack them with filling, I mean there's nothing worse than a fajita that falls apart in your hands is there?! The cost is definitely justified in that you are getting a great quality product that tastes amazing. Not only that, they are now certified dairy free as well as gluten free. Great news for people that are lactose intolerant or Coeliacs that are avoiding dairy products in the first 6-12 months of diagnosis.

Their square shape means they are really versatile and also make great light pizza bases ideal for lunch or a tasty healthy snack. I'd love to hear from you if you have tried the wraps and used them in a more adventurous way.


These wraps are becoming more widely available as you can now find them in La Tasca restaurants and Starbucks and Costa Coffee are also using them in their wraps-to-go. Read about my review of the Costa wraps here

No comments:

Post a Comment